This project is a blog system built using Django and PostgreSQL. The front-end is the Django template system using Bootstrap 5 and some custom CSS. You're looking at the project right now! The app supports CRUD operations for authenticated users to create, update and delete there posts. Unauthenticated users can only read posts. In the code there is support for a front-end user registration system but it's commented out after making it since I don't want the public posting on my portfolio.
- Authentication system including password managment and reset using the built in auth_views..
- Portfolio Project system with CRUD support.
- Blog system with relation database links to projects the blog post are about.
- TinyMCE rich text editor intigration for Project and Blog Posts main content section.
- Image upload system using AWS S3 and the database to store the URL of the image.
- Bootstrap 5 + custom CSS styling makes the site prety mobile freindly.
- Deployed to Heroku PAAS directly from git